Monday, July 26, 2010

Drinking Before Work Is A No No!

Sooo Ive got this week off , but i have to work on the weekend :( ... Working weekends sucks !!! All my friends go out, and i have to stay home :( ... Oh well the money is good :) ... Last friday i went clubbing with friends and saw Serani LIVE, it was awsome !!! I was taking shots, and as i started feeling tipsy... I forgot i had to work at 8 the next day. I was having a blast ! Me and kelly danced the whole night, and later went to mcdonalds with some friends. I got back at 4:30 in the morning... Slept for about 2 and a half hours, woke up and felt like shit ! I was soo haungover :( I had a 12 hour shift and i felt really depressed. At work my boss told me to go home at 3 cause i was soo slow . NEVER EVER am i drinking the night b4 work ! Bye Bye Weekends :( ... OH WELL THERES ALWAYS THIRSTY THURSDAYS :) Chels xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Drinking before work isn't necessarily a bad thing. You got to go home early, didn't you? My point proven. Interesting things happen when you drink: Tattoos you don't remember getting, urinating on the waitress at TGI Fridays, exposing yourself to small children from the back seat of a Dodge mini van you stole from the Wendy's parking lot, urinal turds... Wondrous things. Enjoy life, be hungover. That's what my uncle who died from alcohol poisoning use to say.

    ReplyDelete